I just sent a message I’ve been needing to send since May and all it took was 20 pages of the Adulting blog to get me to do it.
I am hooked on reading that “Adulting” blog now.
It’s the user manual for life I’ve been searching for for three years.
I’m probably gonna buy the book when I rack up enough spending cash because that is the kind of thing I need a physical copy of.
Sorry if it’s a bit messy; I threw this together in an hour or two right after seeing this post. Enjoy!
I think I’m going to die laughing at the pink uniform shirt.
“Don’t take on the Elite Four until you’re damn well ready!” But getting your butt kicked repeatedly is half the fun! Then you go grind for a few hours until you can take them on and maybe get a little bit further that time!
(Darnit now I want to know what Jim’s ‘mons are)
imagine spock meeting an excited dog
I am imagining Spock meeting the menagerie my extended family has.
Two friendly golden retrievers, a sweetheart German Shepherd/Rottweiler mix, a hyperactive and deaf cocker spaniel/poodle mix, and an overprotective chihuahua/terrier mix.
I officially can’t complain about little injuries any more.
Because that gosh darned kid has such a high pain tolerance that he walked around with a dislocated elbow for three hours and didn’t give his parents any sign that anything was wrong.
Post with 1 note
I hate it when things happen that make me start questioning my own sanity.
Oh well. I’m on summer break. It won’t hurt me to stay up all night watching Supernatural instead of paying attention to my own glitches.
i want the alarms on the Enterprise to go off
and everyone runs out in their pajamas
and Chekov runs out in these pajamas
space dog pillow pet
im done. leave me to die.
X Here, have a fic
THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING I’VE EVER READ
IT GOT BETTER OH MY GODS I AM DYING OF LAUGHTER AND ADORABLENESS.
Oh dear. That fic. I don’t even have the words, other than hysterical giggles.
This IS a game of “Who the fuck are you”!
- Name: Bryton/sapphire
- Age: 19
- Height: 5’5 I think?
- Weight: I don’t even know. 155 ish?
- Relationship status: Single and okay with it
- Birthday: December 30
- Favorite color: Blue. Light blue, dark blue, TARDIS blue, Tumblr blue, basically just blue
- Favorite Musical Artists: Really depends on my mood. Right now it’s Muse, the Moody Blues, and various Eurobeat artists
- Last song listened: Your Wildest Dreams (The Moody Blues)
- Favorite movie:Star Trek 2009, Star Trek Into Darkness
- Last movie watched: Star Trek Into Darkness
- Favorite book: So You Want to Be a Wizard
- Last book read: The Caves of Steel by Isaac Asimov
- # of siblings: 0
- # of pets: 0 ;_;
- Best school subject: English, writing
- Cell phone type: A blackberry-looking Gophone
- Current shirt color: blach
- Gamer? Eh, mostly stuff on my DS and Minecraft
- Day or night? I am a creature of the night
- Summer or winter? WINTER. WINTER. GIVE ME WINTER OR GIVE ME DEATH. Seriously, I would live in Alaska if it meant I didn’t have to deal with the summer heat
- Most-visited website? tumblr
- Celebrity crush: Pretty much everyone on Tumblr
- Biggest turn on: Uh… N/A, pretty much.
I realized my mistake within a few minutes of posting it, acknowledged the mistake, and made a correction. By then, people had already seen and reblogged the original, uncorrected version. Tumblr doesn’t apply your post edits to existing reblogs.
I get it, okay? I’ve gotten the point.
Stop sending me hate over it, please.
Hey, no. Who is sending my baby hate? I will shank a bitch.
It’s just silly anons, and I doublt I’m helping matters with my sarcasm that keep getting mistaken for seriousness. :P
Page 1 of 171