So guess what I spent about 8 hours doing yesterday?
If you guessed “sewing whale plushies”, you are correct!
The one on the right is made of fleece with embroidered eyes, and I’m giving it to my cousinephew for his 2nd birthday.
The one on the left is denim, with button eyes, and she’s all mine! I’ve named her S’ree, after the awesome whale wizard from Deep Wizardry and later books in the ever-awesome Young Wizards series.
The tutorial I used can be found here. Both my whales came out a bit differently than I expected (and it probably would have taken less than 8 hours to sew them if I hadn’t messed up part of S’ree and had to wash out the guide marks and resew some seams), but they’re cuddly and awesome.
- surphbort likes this
- govermentpig likes this
- the-snoggbox likes this
- thewordscomealive likes this
- alluringalliteration reblogged this from professorsparklepants
- alluringalliteration likes this
- i-think-its-catchy likes this
- themintycupcake reblogged this from professorsparklepants
- themintycupcake likes this
- banjopaul likes this
- renazyk likes this
- porsenna reblogged this from professorsparklepants
- porsenna likes this
- radical-wbu reblogged this from professorsparklepants
- professorsparklepants reblogged this from sapphirefiber
- dimestoremagik likes this
- turquotictemptress likes this
- coffeebased likes this
- independence1776 likes this
- lizzieraindrops likes this
- hobbagobwin likes this
- puerpersonamccallmagica likes this
- writer-of-words likes this
- no9jazzst likes this
- logicalabsurdity likes this
- devieklutz likes this
- enterprising-gentleman reblogged this from k-she-rambles
- enterprising-gentleman likes this
- k-she-rambles reblogged this from sapphirefiber
- maelstromatic likes this
- bluejen18 reblogged this from sapphirefiber
- songofsunset likes this
- astahfrith likes this
- imaginariumgeographica likes this
- sapphirefiber posted this